Which replacement head fits my Oral-B toothbrush?
Oral-B offers a variety of replacement heads for your specific oral care needs. And since all of our brush heads fit all of our electric toothbrush handles (except Pulsonic), it's easy to find the perfect fit for you. Browse below our entire line of Oral-B replacement brush heads.
- CrossAction: Removes up to 100% more plaque along the gumline*
- Sensi UltraThin: Ultra-thin bristles are tough on plaque while gentle on gums
- FlossAction: Unique MicroPulse bristles for a superior interdental clean*
- Precision Clean: 5x more plaque removal along the gumline*
- Deep Sweep: Deep Clean with triple zone technology
- Dual Clean: Dual action cleaning for a complete clean
- 3D White: Whitens teeth in 2 weeks by removing surface stains**
- Ortho: Designed for braces
- Interproximal Clean/Power Tip: Designed to clean around dental work
- Sensitive: Superior cleaning* with extra soft bristles
*vs. a regular manual toothbrush
**Should not be used by children under 12 years.
For optimal results, we recommend you change your brush head every 3 months, after you have been ill or when the bristles become worn.
New brush head does not fit?
Sometimes the previous brush head can break, and the bit on the inside can get stuck on the metal shaft. Underneath this is the oblong connection that will fit your new brush heads.
To fix this, try running the toothbrush’s top section (around the plastic connector and metal shaft) under warm water for at least ten seconds. Then, see if you can pull the extra bit off. You might have to give it quite a forceful tug, but it should come right off. If it does, your new brush head should fit.
Sometimes toothpaste can build up under the brush head and solidify to quite a tight bond. Then, when the brush head is ready to be replaced, it can break when removing it to leave this piece behind. To prevent this, we recommend the cleaning and maintenance routine noted in the manual.
- After each brushing session, remove the brush head and thoroughly rinse both the brush head and the handle under running water.
- Wipe the brush head and handle dry with a towel or cloth before putting the brush head back on the handle and storing the toothbrush for the next use.
This should prevent any toothpaste buildup.Helpful links:https://www.oralb.co.uk/en-gb/product-collections/replacement-brush-heads