How do I claim the Oral-B Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back?
Money Back Guarantee promotion
We are continuing to accept Money Back Guarantee applications, however please be aware that we are currently experiencing delays with the processing of applications and refunds as we are operating with a reduced workforce.
We have extended our Money Back Guarantee promotion for all qualifying purchases made between 13th December 2019 to 30th June 2020. This means that if you have purchased a qualifying product within this time period, you will still have until 8th October 2020 to send in your application for a refund.
For a full refund, please return your handle, refills and charging unit with your original cash register receipt to the address below within 30 days of purchase.
UK Oral B Products MBG
PO Box 13263
ROI Procter & Gamble
Oral B Products MBG
PO Box 596
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this promotion or your product, please call our Consumer Care team on 0800 731 1792, or chat online/email us via the contact us page on our website: https://www.oralb.co.uk/en-gb/contact-us
Full term & conditions:
If you have purchased a qualifying Oral-B product (see Point 3 for products which do not qualify) from any retailer and have not loved it, we will refund the purchase price provided you apply within 30 days of purchase and no later than 30 days following the date on the receipt. Please note; proof of purchase is required and the offer is limited to a single application per brand per household.
Terms and conditions
1. This offer is open to all residents in the UK and ROI aged 18 years and over.
2. The offer is limited to a single application per household. No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
3. Kids Star Wars and Frozen variants do not qualify for the money back guarantee programme.
4. The product can be purchased from any retailer and the value on the receipt must be listed in GBP (£) or EUR (€).
5. To claim; please return your qualifying Oral-B (see Point 3 for products which do not qualify) and include any refills included with your original purchase / charging unit and your proof of purchase to one of the above mentioned addresses. You must include a letter detailing; your name and full address (incl. postcode) product/model purchased, date of purchase, purchase price and reason for return. Returns to be made to the address below within 30 days of purchase. We suggest you obtain proof of postage. Note: Return postage costs are not included in the Money Back Guarantee
6. Claims must be made within 30 days of purchase and no later than 30 days following the date on the receipt. Applications received later than 30 days will be rejected.
7. Incomplete, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed returns and /or their contents
8. The qualifying Oral-B product being returned must appear the receipt. If the product is not detailed on the receipt or the applicant does not have a receipt, the application will not be processed
9. The Promoter will refund the actual purchase price paid for a maximum of one qualifying Oral-B product purchased, as evidenced by the receipt. A cheque to that value will be sent to the name and address supplied; please allow 28 days, after receiving your product at the return address, for your cheque to arrive.
10. The refund amount does not include postage costs for the return of the qualifying Oral-B product (see Point 3 for products which do not qualify).
11. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Promoter - Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP.